Thursday, January 27, 2011

Man is it HOT!!

Yes I do realize it is January and there is a ton of snow.  I cant help it I am having one heck of a hot flash.  After spending the evening under blankets freezing a switch flipped and it is like July in Jamaica!  Now I do realize I just had a hysterectomy but, they left those little ovaries so they need to step up from their little shock when their friend got taken away and get back on the job.
Speaking of the surgery I have quickly become that person, you know the one that wants to tell you all the gory details and force you to have WAY more knowledge of the surgery than you have ever needed or wanted.  For gods sake I accosted a friend that took time out of her life to come keep me company with my ugly belly button stitches!  While her children looked on in horror!  Yes being cooped up without much social interaction has made me that inappropriate friend.  Or maybe I am just a little nutty until those little ovaries get back on the job.  Either way if I ever want to have visitors I need to get a filter on my behavior and maybe flip on the air conditioner.

1 comment:

  1. Ah we didn't mind seeing your belly button stitches ;-) That's what friends are for, right?

    ReplyDelete